Access & Limitations
- Good walking shoes are recommended.
- Stone walkways, steps and uneven terrain prohibit the use of wheel chairs and strollers.
- Some walkways and stairways are steep and narrow; visitors with heart or certain other health conditions are advised to avoid these areas.
- Because the Gardens feature pools, cliffs and irregular terrain, young children must remain with an adult at all times; running is not allowed on paths and walkways.
- With the exception of plastic water bottles, food and beverages are not allowed in the Gardens. However, there is a shaded picnic area outside the Gardens entrance for your enjoyment.
- Pets are not allowed inside the Gardens.
- Light snacks, water and soft drinks are available for purchase at the Gardens.
- Free visitor parking is available on site for passenger vehicles, RVs and tour buses.